News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-05-2006, 05:25 PM
mike mike is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

I checked my affiliate account today to withdrawl my earnings and it says my account is on hold and current status is Suspicious..

This freaked me out a bit, the only reason I can think that it may happen is cause I had no real money player signups in december? Is this automatic if u dont have any signups?

90% of my earnings are from sub affiliates which is the income I wanna cashout.

Can anybody give me advice or maybe a reason why its like this?

And how I can get this money...

this is my livelyhood. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-05-2006, 07:49 PM
coxquinn coxquinn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 151
Default

Quote:

90% of my earnings are from sub affiliates which is the income I wanna cashout.

It's probably because your total payment is less than the revenue your own account has generated for Dec. Just email your affiliate manager and explain how it's becuase of Sub revenue....hopefully accounts will let you cash-out soon! but they have gotten more strict...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-05-2006, 11:05 PM
mike mike is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Thing is, its been like that for last 4 months.

90% of income is always sub affiliates and never a problem before.

Thanks for ur reply, really appreciate the support, I have 2 emails into them so I will let u know when they reply, hopefully by tommorow. "
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-06-2006, 05:10 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 312
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy
Default

my account has been on hold for 4 months now, they say the reason is low rake, but 3 months ago i was told only $400 needed to be generated in order for me to be paid, since then i have one player who has generated $280 the rest of my players are on cpa plan so i cant see what they generate!
__________________

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2006, 02:08 AM
mike mike is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that Shaun solved my problem, all my funds were released and I could not be more satisfied and please with the way he handled this matter.

Happy Affiliate
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0