News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-05-2005, 12:02 PM
lilminwoo lilminwoo is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1
Default

So my funds for my November commissions seem to be available on my affiliate account but I can't complete the withdrawl process! I can log into my affiliate account just fine but when I try to withdrawl, I am taken to a log-in screen once again. It asks for my WM id and password. I use the same id/password I use to log into my affiliate account but I keep getting a "AccountName password does not match" error. I also tried using the WM id shown on my invoice but I get the same error? Anyone having similar problems? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2005, 01:58 PM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 309
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy
Default

i dont think the payments are fully processed yet, try again later, or tomorow
__________________

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2005, 03:41 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 256
Default

Has the Party AM's left the building?

They haven't done one single reply in this forum for 2 weeks.
What's the use of this forum if they don't use it?
We are better of without it.

The log-in to the payout is not the same as the log-in for the aff.section.
Your WM id is the same as the number in your tracking code.
I can't remember where the password came from :P

Hope this helps you out.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-07-2005, 09:06 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 407
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

shaun has been much help to me, just send him a pm
__________________
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-07-2005, 02:07 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 667
Default

Make sure you type WMxxxxx in CAPS, if you type wmxxxxx (which works at the affiliate login) it WONT work at the cash out login.
__________________
Sell a man a fish, and he knows where to buy a fish.
Teach a man to fish...and you kill your market base.

#1 for online Poker Players ! Are you a player yet?

Join the action with an EDGE ! Free entry to the Paradise poker Million Dollar Freeroll !
Deposit incentives, Bonus codes , $25 to $600 added at the top Online Poker Rooms !
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0