Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > ParadisePoker.com

ParadisePoker.com ParadisePoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss the ParadisePoker.com affiliate program here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-02-2006, 06:41 AM
boris boris is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 65
Default

Hey, how many CPA hands do my players have to play on paradise for me to get the bonus.... it seems since the bonus is bigger on paradise than party they have to play more hands. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-02-2006, 08:11 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

I'm not sure that I fully understand your question, but I will try.

My understanding of your question:
How many hands must a sign-up play for me to get my CPA from Paradise?

From ParadiseAffiliates T&C:

4.3 The minimum requirement to receive the CPA Commission in relation to New Members are $50 minimum deposit, and 250 raked hands, which must have raked a minimum of $0.25, and do not include tournament hands . This minimum requirements is for CPA Commissions only, and do not relate to Affiliates on Revenue Share.

On Party Poker the requirement is $50 minimum deposit no raked hands.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-02-2006, 02:23 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I am yet to clearly understand these conditions.

Recently I had a player that showed up as having played 324 raked hands on my affiliate stats, but I wasn't credited CPA for that player.
I was told:
"Affiliate hands are different from that of Players, as we
require Players to have participated in the pot, otherwise they are not
counted. This will probably explain the difference."

I queried this again with them and was then told:
"The reason being is that they have played a certain number of hands on lower
tables than the 0.25 minimum. To be fair, we count these hands, but the
system automatically required the player to have played more hands than the
250 generic amount, for the commission to be actualized."
I then got credited with CPA after the player played a few more hands but am still very unsure what the actual requirements are.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-18-2006, 02:57 AM
regalospoker regalospoker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PokerMaster@Feb 2 2006, 03:23 PM
I am yet to clearly understand these conditions.

Recently I had a player that showed up as having played 324 raked hands on my affiliate stats, but I wasn't credited CPA for that player.
I was told:
"Affiliate hands are different from that of Players, as we
require Players to have participated in the pot, otherwise they are not
counted. This will probably explain the difference."

I queried this again with them and was then told:
"The reason being is that they have played a certain number of hands on lower
tables than the 0.25 minimum. To be fair, we count these hands, but the
system automatically required the player to have played more hands than the
250 generic amount, for the commission to be actualized."
I then got credited with CPA after the player played a few more hands but am still very unsure what the actual requirements are.
Got the same problem, a player that has reached 500 hands and no CPA shown
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-18-2006, 01:13 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
Default

Read the Terms again...250 hands raked at a minimum of .25. If they played a hand but the rake was less than .25 it is counted as a hand played in the stats, but not credited towards the minimum handsneeded to release the CPA.
perhaps they were playing micro limits.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-18-2006, 03:40 PM
regalospoker regalospoker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CAZ@Apr 18 2006, 01:13 PM
Read the Terms again...250 hands raked at a minimum of .25. If they played a hand but the rake was less than .25 it is counted as a hand played in the stats, but not credited towards the minimum handsneeded to release the CPA.
perhaps they were playing micro limits.
No the player has $40 earned with the sign-up bonus so at least 400 of the hands are 25c raked
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paradise Back? ampi General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 11-28-2006 05:33 PM
Paradise announcement DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-12-2006 03:30 PM
Conquest of Paradise Island Stephen ParadisePoker.com 0 01-17-2006 06:32 AM
Paradise Poker daniels25 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 09-23-2005 11:13 PM
Should I give up on Paradise? ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 21 08-27-2005 03:11 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0