Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-10-2006, 05:55 PM
minga's Avatar
minga minga is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 46
Default Placemats at Restaurants?

I have an opportunity to buy advertising on placemats in several area restaurants. Has anyone else done this? Is it a good use of the money?

Thanks for the feedback!
__________________
Putting buns in Seats
Promoting Charity Poker in Michigan
Michele
http://www.UMichiganPoker.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-07-2007, 01:52 PM
rob3786 rob3786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 142
Default has anyone else done this?

I am interested in this to has anyone else done this?
__________________
Jackpot Avenue
www.jackpotavenue.com

Online Casino & Poker Guide
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:51 AM
AcceleratedMarketing AcceleratedMarketing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Connecticut, United States
Posts: 15
Send a message via AIM to AcceleratedMarketing Send a message via MSN to AcceleratedMarketing Send a message via Yahoo to AcceleratedMarketing Send a message via Skype™ to AcceleratedMarketing
Default

Yes, in fact diners are the highest converters, I've run numerous offers through those placemats with great responses on most. Affiliate marketing, work from home, even some dating sites. Most advertisers don't even know this method exists.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:17 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 936
Default

Ive tried it as well once. I hosted a local online tournament for students in a city and went to some small restaurants and bought ad space on each table where I promoted this tournament.

It was a success! I hit the targetgroup really well and got lots of new RMPs.

I guess it all comes down to what type of restaurant youre placing our ads on.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offline Promotion with fliers Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-05-2005 12:35 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0