Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-26-2006, 08:25 PM
owenblue owenblue is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 23
Default

Hi all,
So I was wondering what you people thought was the best offline affiliate program. I was thinking that initially the better known ones would be the best, like Poker Room and PArty as their logos are easily recognisable and attract casual newcomers who may have seen spoonsored poker shows ( I'm in the UK).
I was also thinking about Virgin as they seem new and it seems to have alot of trust behind the name. Has anyone promoted them yet? I have never seen their banner on a site.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-26-2006, 10:39 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

check ur pm or email i may be able to help u out
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-27-2006, 10:53 AM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 444
Default

Hey if you are giving advice via PM please post it so that everybody can take advantage of these ideas. Thanks I would greatly appreciate it
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

When looking at doing an offline campaign there are always a few things I like to look at. Many would think that their availability of flyers and business cards from the site are important, but really we can do those on our own. In fact I would rather do my own and customize them to my campaign.

What I like to do as well is NOT depend on just a unique tracking url or a bonus code. The best way to accomplish this is to put up a one page splash site that you can promote and have that page sell for you.

This way you can embedd your affiliate url and a bonus code onto one page and avoid losing sign-ups.

The other important aspect in my opinion is the ability to do private tournies or cash games. Usually an offline promo involved targetting one niche, demographic, or area (although not always). Private games are the best way to get people invoved and actually give them a reason to play.

And equally important is looking at how string the brand is that your promoting. Typically an offline promo involves more costs than a simple online promo. With that said you want to send your players somewhere where there will be higher retention rates so you will get maximum ROI.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-16-2006, 10:29 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Just my 2 cents...

For offline ads I think Party and Full Tilt are the best. They offer everything you need and they are the most recognized rooms in print.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reliability of Affiliate Programs! yavat General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-21-2007 06:32 PM
Where do poker affiliate programs post their job openings? Suited Pocket Rockets General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 06-07-2006 12:38 AM
The Future of Poker Affiliate Programs Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 12-17-2005 11:36 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM
Poker book affiliate programs?? RakeRecycle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-23-2005 03:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0