|
anyone have any updates on this topic or other experiences they've had?? I am a college student myself with access to a very large student base. Right now I am planning my own offline campaign, and trying to figure out how much time I should devote to the campus.
any opinions/experiences would be helpful thanks |
Offline promotions work great for me at least. Since I had a late start in the online promoting, offline is so untapped. Business cards are so cheap and easy to distribute.
If you do flyers make sure you fork out the exra $ and get full collor brochueres and not just paper flyers. It will be well worth it. I would say 80% of my players at this point are from my offline promotions. In Southern California we have 100's off casinos within a few hours of each other and placing business cards around casinos works great, until you get caught:( College Campuses are even better, These are the new, first time players. This is your market really. Spend $100 on 1000 flyers and see what happens. Worse case you are out $100. You could loose that in five minutes at Party Poker. In most cases you will at least get 1% conversion. That means 10 players in real money. That should pay your $100 in no time. If you are on a CPA 10 players at party is worth $750 if you do it all in one month. A profit of $650 for putting some flyers around. That's a good investment. If you get more than 1% then it's all gravy after that. Pay some friends $20 to pass them out with you. Get creative and you'll make money. A lot of the offline promotions I've made money with were very unique ideas. Even strange really, but they work. Offline promotions have almost no competition in this industry. Check out www.gotprint.com I am not an affiliate there or anything, but they do the best work imo. Goodluck:) |
man, you are on top of things loserscore, thanks a lot I appreciate your help
|
Does anyone have any samples of fliers? Also how would you promote both your site and affiliates on the same flyer. Looking for ideas if someone can point me in the right direction.
' Thanks |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:52 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0