Great off-line promo possibility - how would you do this
I'm in contact with a franchise company that has 20 LAN stations for internet gamers, with an 80.000 customers database. They have started organizing offline tournaments (legally), where the players pay 15 € per table and get the equivalent in terms of online time in their businesses. Winners of the tables go to the final, then final winners get prizes like LCD TVs etc. Now they want to set up a poker league and they asked me to help. I've offered to cooperate with them and promote my website at the same time.
First thoughts :
1. sponsor a prize like a buy-in for a major tournament in exchange for promotion
2. Have them put a banner on all start-up screens in all the LAN stations (for a price)
3. Make it mandatory for all participants of the offline tourneys to create a poker account with XXX and make a small minimum deposit
4. Run their poker league and website (including a strategy section and forum) for them in exchange for exclusive promoting rights
5. Create a "two-party" affiliate account, promote rooms in a joint venture and split all affiliate revenues with them
Any suggestions ? I'm having a meeting with them on nov. 21st.
I think that for this, I would like to work with one room exclusively. Any poker room affiliate managers reading this, PM me if you have suggestions about sponsoring and how to handle this.
I think this is an excellent possibility, and I want to make the most of it ...
|