
Zenwak- I think first your site is to dark. Some may have difficulty in seeing it with those colours and also reading the fonts. I have afriend who has an older model PC so i check my site on his because I know his shows colours darker and screen size is smaller.
In the header you can see the magic wand outline in the hand holding the cards. At least that shows up to me. You may want to fix that.
The Texas holdem tip you have I feel should be in with an article not the first thing you see when you come to the page, that should be where your focal point is and there isnt one. The only thing that grabbed my attention was your news headlines because they were moving.
Try finding something that a viewer will want to see. Also maybe try writing your own reviews and articles.
Also in your poker books section you may want to go in to your properties and change your hyperlink colours. You can't read the title of the books do to the bright blue on top of the green.
I wish you the best of luck...but keep working on your header. Each one you do will get better.
* Thanks imateaz for that list up there. There are a few things I did not even think of. *
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|