News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-20-2007, 07:25 AM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11
Default Modifying Banners

Hey wondering if you could answer this for me...

I have a few banners on my site, but I would much prefer to modify them into static pictures as I feel the animated ones dont go too well with the flow of the site.

Do I have to sort this out with the affiliate managers and ask them to make them for me, for each individual site, or is it possible to make them myself and substitute them in somehow.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-20-2007, 08:47 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 776
Default

I do this. I use the sites banner they offer and trim it down and make it a static logo. Is there something wrong with that? Not sure. I don't see the harm in this one. It's not stealing an image since they gave us permission to use the banner. As long as you don't add anything like your site or information to the banner that was not there. This is a big no no... Some sites will give you a logo if you ask.

In fact most of the good AM's will give you a logo you can use just by asking. Some will not and that's when we make our own right?
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2007, 09:59 AM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11
Default

Thanks, thats exactly what I'm looking to do. Do you have any trouble with the code? I imagine if you dont tinker with the actually site link then everything should be okay. I've noticed some codes are easier than others to work with.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VIP.com self-updating banners Mario VIP.com - VipProfits.com 0 12-06-2006 12:58 PM
Mansion Banners Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-04-2006 04:46 PM
Sexy tinted banners pokerforfree New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 09-03-2006 08:12 PM
Corresponding links with banners Jeremy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 12-31-2005 09:15 AM
Party poker banners tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 05-31-2005 01:48 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0