News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Nauti Kitten Nauti Kitten is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1
Smile Hello To All

I am a new member here and would like to introduce myself. I am very new to the poker affiliation business, but have been involved in online casinos for about six months now. I am an active member at CAP and just from snooping around here I have already seen some familiar users. I've had my poker site up for a couple of months and haven't done much to it at all (Google just gave me a PR3) so I figure it's time to get on the ball as to not loose the rank. I am looking forward to all of your suggestions, knowledge, insight and support. I have a lot to learn and I know that this is the best place to get that education. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community.
__________________
Lori

Poker Bonus Snoop
Casino Bonus Snoop
Bingo Bonus Snoop
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-14-2007, 07:51 PM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 46
Default

welcome to paw Lori
__________________
The everyday banter of a poker affiliate
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0