News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 37
Question Exchanging links

I have started to post links on my site. Now he has asked me before and I dont want to insult him yet I dont think that these are the sites that I should be linking myself too. Is there anyone here that I can PM the link to so you could look for me. If I am correct in my thinking that this is what I should be staying away from....maybe I am wrong but thats why I am asking. I dont want to post his link here for obvious reasons.


Thanks
Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PR3 Links for Sale / $50 for 6 Months indieangler The Poker Affiliate Exchange 5 Yesterday 05:20 PM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 05:06 PM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 06:47 AM
Relevancy of links + big daddy PokerMaster Search Engine Optimization 8 06-08-2006 02:07 PM
I am placing a members links section Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 02-02-2005 04:27 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0