News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-30-2006, 01:35 AM
Alex S. Alex S. is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4
Default Review this German Pokerportal

Helle all,

a couple of days I found this wonderful site with a lots of tipps. And now I am very curious what do you think about this Texas Holmd`em only Pokertal / Forum

This site is adressed to complete newbies, as we have many of the in Germany.

http://www.internet-texas-poker.net/
http://www.internet-texas-poker.net/forum/

Feel free to say what you think. Criticism ist very much appreciated.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-30-2006, 08:55 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 260
Default

Ich bin Auslander und sprechen nicht gut Deutsch.

The site is set up well and I'm sure you're targeting the German market so you have a nice niche set up. I would aviod the scrolling on the middle part of the page on this page: xhttp://www.internet-texas-poker.net/phpwcms/bonus_review_party_poker.html

Good luck, it looks like you have a lot of content in German, so that's bound do rank well eventually with German keywords.

tschüss,

Mark
__________________
Focalclick
Sunpoker.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Alex S. Alex S. is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4
Default

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your answer...

Yes, we have a lot of content on our site and it is getting more every week. Because in Germany Poker is very new and a lot of german do not want, or they just can`t, read english articles about poker.

Quote:
I would aviod the scrolling on the middle part of the page on this page:


Yes, you are right. This could be one thing to improve. But I am not sure if we have put too much banners on the site. What do you think?

btw: your german is pretty good
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-30-2006, 06:08 PM
thecortster thecortster is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Other than the fact that your "ITP Crew" has been known to spam other forums I would say that your site is not all that bad. Keep up the good work and keep away from the spamming.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-31-2006, 01:17 AM
Alex S. Alex S. is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Other than the fact that your "ITP Crew" has been known to spam other forums I would say that your site is not all that bad. Keep up the good work and keep away from the spamming.


Thanks for your posting. I am aware of this fact and it won`t happen again!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0