News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-12-2006, 01:57 AM
gder03 gder03 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16
Default CPA question

If i refer a player, he depoes, and I get x $ from my affiliate room, will I continue getting the same x every time he deposists? Or is this a 1 time thing? Once they deposit at party or stars I cant earn any more (unless I get them to depo at another room)?

Also, does there deposite have to be a first time deposite? Or can it be ther 5th?

I'm planning out a site and trying to figure which way to go CPA or Rev Share.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-12-2006, 02:17 AM
PokerOwnage.com PokerOwnage.com is offline
The Next Micon?
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 50
Default

You only get paid the CPA on first-time deposits. And you wont get credit for existing players who make more than one deposit at any single time. Revenue share is a way to counter that, obv.
__________________
Live It, Love It, OWN It...Here, obv.

FriendSpace Poker Challenge.

.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2006, 01:45 PM
vinlyne vinlyne is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Along the lines of that question. Does anyone know how a site like pokerroom.com for example works as far as getting people signed up? Like if i know someone that has a pokerroom account, do I get anything for signing them up for casinoroom.com? They are also a part of holdem.com so would you get anything from someone signing up with them that already has a pokerroom account?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2006, 02:05 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,294
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

In respect to pokerrom and casinoroom. If they already have an account at one, you cannot sign them up for a new account.

You coud probably send them to another ongame room like Hollywood Poker though.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2006, 02:23 PM
vinlyne vinlyne is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Okay cool thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:03 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0