__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
I like number 4 also. Plain and to the point. They know exactly what they are getting when they click your banner.
As to catching peoples eyes in my opinion if I see a banner that keeps flashing I tend not to even notice it. When they are constant they tend to seem more like a part of the website which makes them more noticeable. On the other hand, It could be just me.
My vote is for #4 as well. I quickly glaned at your banners (which is what most readers do) and that is the one that jumped out at me. Great design man, good job!
__________________
I'm always traveling so I apologize in advance if I don't get to your posts or PM right away.