News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2005, 06:26 AM
Kestrel Kestrel is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 71
Default

Just re-jigged my site. Please have a look:

http://www.pokerchipstack.co.uk

It's not 100% ready, but I will hopefully have it complete within the next few days (although I've been saying that for the last 2 months )

Anyone got any opinions that I should take into account please let me know.



I really need to get more good content up on there, articles and such.

I am going to write a few of my own, but has anyone exchanged articles on www.linkmetro.com (I believe it's a new feature). Are they any good?

Cheers

Kestrel
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2005, 07:15 AM
Kestrel Kestrel is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 71
Default

Probably shouldn't have posted an unfinished site....

If anyone has a general points, such as layout, marketing, content and anything I should do in terms of SEO.

Will be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2005, 09:28 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 409
Default

You should change the Title tags for each of your new pages you have on the site. You have articles on different subjects, but the same Title tag as your homepage.

Otherwise looks pretty good. The homepage seems a bit 'busy' to me. Could be just me though.

Good luck,

Mark
__________________
Focalclick
Sunpoker.com - 100 WSOP packages now available - OneSickPromo - $1000 CPA offers.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0