News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Kestrel Kestrel is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 71
Default

hi there,

1) Is there anywhere I can get a free set of Poker rules to post on my site? I could write them up myself but I am sure I'd leave something out.

2) On the affiliate page on fortuneaffiliates.com (Golden vegas) there is a player number section when you load up an audit report. Is this the same as the players account number?

thanks

Kestrel
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-27-2005, 11:26 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

A lot of poker affiliate programs offer poker rules as content to their affiliates.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-27-2005, 11:58 AM
Kestrel Kestrel is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 71
Default

Could you give me an example of one, because I have looked through mine and havent found any.

thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Kestrel Kestrel is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 71
Default

Anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-2005, 07:54 PM
kksuited kksuited is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 138
Default

I think party does.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0