Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Amar Amar is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 47
Default

I'm trying to get set up as an affiliate with pokerroom.com. I am setting those of my friends who know how to play with money on their (they pay me in cash for what I put on for them). I realised I could use my neteller account to sign them all up, so they could get a first time deposit bonus (the 20% almost every poker bonus site says pokerroom offers). This would instead of me vouchering them money. It would give them something to work for since the player points needed to activate the bonus are almost as much as I need to get the CPA. The problem is that pokerroom does not seem to be crediting the account with the money. It offers a $10 neteller bonus, but is not giving the 20% even though I am using the codes given. Please advise.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2005, 10:26 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

They probably only allow 1 bonus per neteller account to prevent fraud. Im sure if you contact your affiliate manager and tell them what you are trying to do he may help you out.

It could also be that they caught your isp address and only allow 1 bonus per your isp address.

Your friends may have to send in a picture id and stuff like that to verify that they are really who signed up and not made up by you.

Umkay
R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three Great Places To Pick From Club USA Casino,Club EURO Casino,Club UK Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 12 06-08-2007 05:42 AM
Poker Heaven is not just Poker Sign up Bonus $200.00 Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 7 05-08-2007 09:06 AM
PokerRoom XMas Bonus adioking PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 5 01-10-2006 02:04 PM
$100 free Poker Bonus no deposit required! rockpoker The Spam Forum 0 10-15-2005 03:31 PM
Party Poker - Bonus Code Problem Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-27-2005 07:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0