News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-09-2005, 03:12 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 155
Default

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the game, and trying to incorporate some of the strategies I've read. I've gotten off the geocities web hosting, and taken a specific target area.

Here is the site: www.uclapokerplayers.com

I'm looking for suggestions of what I can do to keep my content new - would a forum be a good idea or is there a better way?

In terms of offline advertising, I have some fliers, and lots of business cards printed up. Any recommendations on where to place them AND/OR better ways to promote offline?

Am I going after a group that won't pay off well? Should I think about expanding to the Los Angeles area rather than focusing on UCLA?

Lastly, my search engine rankings havent been great. I am looking to get top rankings on "los angeles poker" and "ucla poker" mostly. Now I had a top 5 ranking for ucla poker but in the last week it dropped of totally (this is with yahoo by the way). Any recommendations on meta-tag alterations or other things to do?

Thanks so much in advance for the help.


Dave
www.uclapokerplayers.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-10-2005, 03:32 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

A forum is a good idea, but I wouldn't use that as my only means of generating new content. It would make a great tool to use to create additional content besides your main website's content though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:26 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0