Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-17-2005, 05:52 PM
TheCypriot TheCypriot is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1
Default

Greetings,

I recently became a Party Poker affiliate. I play many tournaments in my area, and I therefore know
many people interested in trying online poker. Most of them are very
skeptical of online pay, and for that reason I plan to offer a Free
$50 incentive. My question to you is how do I succesfully go about
doing that. How do I confirm that they signed
up with my code and converted their accounts to real money? How can I
be certain that Party Poker will reimburse me for my promotion? Do I
need to negotiate with Party or can I just continue with my
current "contract" (65 for every sign up under 10 and 75 for any above
that)? If I verify their sign up with Party Poker is there any way
that Party Poker will not pay me assuming I transfer the $50? I would
greatly appreciate your assitance with this! My biggest concern is getting my money back every time. I would once again like to stress the most important question: If someone uses my code to sign up and registers with the cashier, I then verify their sign up with Party and transfer $50 to their account, is there any way that Party will not pay me my 65-75 per sign up!? Any assitance would be greatly appreciated!

-H.Tsivicos
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-17-2005, 07:21 PM
texignweb texignweb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to texignweb Send a message via MSN to texignweb
Default

Check your PM.
__________________
Josh Ziman
[email protected]

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, your probably right."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,001
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

I cant get the send 50 bucks thing to even work on the aff site.

been broken for me for over a month.
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-18-2005, 03:35 AM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

http://www.pokerbankrolls.com/freepartypoker.htm

A large affiliate network I'm part of just recently began offering a CPA for PartyPoker that is "incentivized" for $75, meaning that you can offer incentives to get people to sign up. I think this might be alittle safer since there is less of a chance that Party will hold the funds of a large affiliate network. PM me if you want a link to this company.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-18-2005, 04:22 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

The $50 idea is an excellent promotion however I can't see it lasting much longer. Don't want to go into too much detail here but Ive heard on the poker grapevine of an affiliate having 1000+ sign ups per week on this promotion. Good for them they must be making a killing, however PartyPoker may not be. The affiliate in question by the way is legit and not breaking any rules whatsoever. work it out....

Yeh and also last time I looked this promotion was only available on MRG not CPA slab so maybe they changed it???
Also a good point to note with this. Its all very well trying to target 'good players' with this but 'good players' will not have any problems with depositing by themself because they will have done so before to become a good player. In my opinion this promotion is most likely to atract: 1. underage players (no means of depositing) or 2. people will create an account on grandmas comp and go all in $50 with A10o. Anyone seriously considering offering this promotion I think should 1. ask afew questions 2. offer something as an incentive to play more hands

Just my two cents worth
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-18-2005, 08:43 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

hey TheCypriot, I emailed u and pm u please check
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-10-2005, 11:06 PM
500K A MONTH 500K A MONTH is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4
Default

50$ FREE IS THE WAY TO GET PAID 500K A MONTH

I HAVE DONE THAT AND I AM RICH NOW.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-10-2005, 11:27 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,221
Default

500K A MONTH FROM OFFERING 50$ FREE

wow party pays you 75$ - the 50$ you give so 25$ profit a player that means you need 20,000 players to sign up a month to make 500k
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You sir are an idiot. You do not make $500K a month from $50 shooters.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-12-2005, 03:43 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

I thought 500K a month was banned?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Cash Offers $$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 04-03-2007 06:06 PM
Free Cash No Deposit $$$$$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-27-2007 06:17 PM
Many Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 03-26-2007 02:45 PM
Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-20-2007 02:30 PM
$50 free at party no deposit ethomps The Spam Forum 0 11-07-2005 07:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0