I've made a few changes to my site and need to finish up a few things so everything is complete. PLEASE take a few minutes to give me your thoughts on how I can improve my site and make it a money making site.
http://www.e-holdempoker.com
Looking really good! One small thing, is that I would suggest that you create a review page per site - I believe that it will be more effective long term, and make sure they do nto get lost.
Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Your "home" link in your menu bar points to http://www.e-holdempoker.com/index.html. You should do a couple of things. One, you should give your homepage a name on the menu bar other than 'home'. Use a keyword phrase you'd like to be found for. Two, you should link your homepage link to http://www.e-holdempoker.com/ instead of with the index.html at the end of it.