News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-22-2005, 03:47 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 526
Default

Hi all,

Just found this site via the 2+2 classifieds - great idea! I've been working all day, every day the past week or so on http://www.freecashforpoker.com and have 10 sites listed so far. The idea behind the site was to skip the whole free gift idea and just give cash away. I've been playing online poker for about a year on the various sites, so I try to give personal experience with each site. The design is a bit standard and monotonous, but I think it's decently sharp and easy to understand. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks a lot!

-ss
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-22-2005, 10:30 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Hey,
Looks like a really nice site, I like it a lot, very clean and organized and easy to follow. So I take it you chose the MGR plan with all your players, so you can cover your players "free cash"... Goodluck with the site, now all you have to worry about is getting some traffic...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 955
Default

You may want to specify play through requirements for the deposit bonuses.

Otherwise nice looking site.

How are you promoting it?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-22-2005, 05:47 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 526
Default

Thanks for the feedback. taketherakeback, I got your message and that sounds good to me. I'm pressed for time right now, but I'll get back with you later on tonight. Actually, I'm on CPA plans with those 10 sites. My plan is to "share" the profits, if you will, to give people a reason to go with my site. It will cut down on my profits, but I'm hoping that the volume of new players generated from that incentive will make up for it.

If a player actually clicks the "instructions" for signing up with a site, I have the playing requirements listed.

Thanks again for the looks and feedback...

-Josh
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0