Ok my site www.onlinecasinoreviewer.com is just coming up to a year old now. Still need more to do in the way of articles and content, but I am continually striving to add content to it every day. I am also working on a new design for the forum.
Any constructive criticism or indeed plaudits would be welcomed.
Looks nice, forum is a bit hard on the eyes though.
You should just integrate your main site template for the forum, its looks great, well organized, intuitive etc.
PR6 too, thats not an easy task!
The jump from 4 to 6 is huge in my experience.
cheers
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm well aware of the problems with the forum, black is not the right colour :lol: - It is being worked on and I hope to have a clearer and easier on the eyes design soon.
Originally posted by corpfan1@Jul 12 2005, 02:55 AM
Not a big fan of all the banners...but then again it is a casino site mostly...so bells and lights for all those people who never get seizures!
Yep I know what you mean. The idea is to flesh out each page with more actual text content - but it takes time
That way it won't seem so banner intensive. But the design was made with the idea of displaying banners down the side.
Originally posted by corpfan1@Jul 12 2005, 02:55 AM Looking good...do you exchange links?
Unfortunately not on this site - But I do have PR5 Homepage and a couple of PR4 gambling related sites which I am interested in exchanging home page links on. )I prefer tri linking - meaning - I link from one site to your site. The site you link from, then links to a different site of mine.