I guess I was expecting to see an actual "video blog" by you. You talking about poker, interviewing people. It was just a blog with some youtube clips added and a couple were just commercials.
Not trying to be so negative imteaz, but just expected something else.
Bryan
__________________ Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon
And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!
Well, im just trying out the plugin, and seems its working fine. pulling video feed from youtube, metacafe everyday. so yah might get good traffic from search engine, so lets see
__________________
Online Poker | Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory
| California Directory | WidgetBucks $25 Free
well because it's mostly videos and not so much text I dont think you ll get much traffic or am i wrong..?
__________________
Joris Dekkers | (MSN/Email)
Free Poker Bankroll
Poker Tools
Free Poker Ebook
Poker Software
Free Bet Guide
No Deposit Bonuses
Deposit Bonuses
Free Spin Bonuses
Arbitrage Betting
Sure Bets