Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-17-2007, 03:54 AM
e-gamblingcity's Avatar
e-gamblingcity e-gamblingcity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default FREE listing site - Italian

Hi guys,
I have prepared a new listing site, already PR1, there you can list your site for FREE!

Just place a shortcut, small image to our site to get approved:
http://www.topcasino.ws/

for listing:
http://www.topcasino.ws/index.php?a=join

Hope you like it, let me knoe.
__________________
Best Poker, Casino, Gambling, Blackjack Sites - High Bonus - Freerolls or No Deposit - E-GamblingCity.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-17-2007, 07:22 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,551
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I am just going to give some advice cause I know you are trying hard to get people to link to you. Most people will not use a banner ad on thier site for another site. If you are wanting anything from it you should be using something with anchor text not the image. You will benefit more from that.

Another thing I noticed that may hinder your linking strategy is telling people you will link to them under terms that they display a link to your site on their homepage and in return you will give them a directory link. Unless your site is one of the top sites most people will pass on this one.

Myself I wont do this and I dont care who's site it is whether your PR7 or not, I will link because I want to not because I have to and if I lose the link exchange over it I lose it.

With your directory I would ask that a link be pointed towards your site and drop the banner thing and you may find more success.

good Luck I would comment on your site but I dont understand it .
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-18-2007, 04:05 AM
e-gamblingcity's Avatar
e-gamblingcity e-gamblingcity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default

thank you for your comments I appreciate them.
__________________
Best Poker, Casino, Gambling, Blackjack Sites - High Bonus - Freerolls or No Deposit - E-GamblingCity.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Collect more of $3700 Free! freecash13 The Spam Forum 0 04-19-2007 05:55 AM
Free Cash No Deposit $$$$$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-27-2007 06:17 PM
Many Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 03-26-2007 02:45 PM
Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-20-2007 02:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0