Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2007, 04:40 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,496
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Question Such a NOB need help

Ok no laughing..

I can figure out most things for myself however I am having serious problems transfering two domains over...every time I try I get this thing saying that the pending transfer can not go through and I am just so lost and frustrated. I have also emailed both companies explaining my issues and all I get from both are automated repsonses on how to accept a pending transfer.....

I want them moved over to Godaddy..........can anyone help thanks
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,212
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I would just call the 800 number and make them walk you through it on the phone. If it's a Godaddy to Godaddy account it shouldn't be too difficult.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2007, 05:02 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,496
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

no its not. I have done that before its from two seperate companies one is namecheap and teh other is snapnames or something...will try calling them - Thanks Jeremy
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2007, 05:28 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 151
Default

Unless I am mistaken, can't you email the current companies and just have them change the domains over to GoDaddy's nameservers?
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0