Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-23-2007, 03:30 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 189
Default Need a Mentor

I have the site, I can write the content, now I need a mentor to help me with getting some RMP's.

I'd be glad to sign up as a sub for rooms I don't already promote.

Please PM how you feel can help me.
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-23-2007, 03:40 AM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 277
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

See my sig/website in sig
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:27 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 189
Default

Thanks Dan but I need some specialized 1-on-1 guidance. Your site is great though.

I am upping the ante to include 50% of my first 10 RMP's, not sure how this would work for MGR players but PM me and we can work something out.
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:33 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 277
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Sorry - meant the part about "free mentoring to new affiliates" I do 1-on-1 too.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Itay Itay is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
Default

contact me - I will try to help you. I also think you can use www.gamblingwebmasterschool.com
__________________
Itay
------------------------------------------------------------

For B4Playing's Multiple CPA Commission Affiliate Program (up to $1000 from one player CPA)
Register here: http://affiliates.b4playing.com

We have launched!!! To download our client for free: www.b4playing.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for poker mentor. To help with graphics and general website help. haynesey General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 12-15-2006 09:10 PM
need mentor will sub affiliate mhossa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-21-2006 10:51 PM
New European sites - looking for mentor & contacts -dio- New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 10-18-2005 05:47 AM
Mentor in exchange for sub SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-19-2005 08:08 PM
SmackDog needs a mentor SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-02-2005 12:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0