Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2007, 09:05 AM
DeadMoneyDad DeadMoneyDad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12
Default Best Poker Site and why.

This is not a donk question of where to play, I know all that, I could write reviews.

You all have to deal with people you send to poker sites and get bitched at when they aren't happy.

I know FT and PS well, I have played on most of the majors.

I'm looking for a rock solid no bs poker only software developer, preferably based in the US.

Who should I call and why?


D$D
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:12 AM
RakeAway RakeAway is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 43
Default

A LOT of players are happy at iPoker sites
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0