A poker master concept. Advice please
I have been brainstorming for some time now about giving pokermaster.net a serious over turn to develop it in to something that is not just another bread and butter yawn of a portal site like dotORG. So one of my brainstorms was using this name as a earned title that players would have to earn to be awarded a placement on PokerMaster.net. Keep in mind this can go many , many directions but it would be something like how Binions had on their wall of wsop fame. So in a sense a player would be honored on the pokermaster.net site. Like a "hall of fame"
A couple of questions:
Should this be just for online players with a proper representation in the (.net) or live games as well, or both?
What criteria would a player have to meet to be honored?
Another thing that may stop me from pursuing this out is the absence of dotCOM. I had the dotNET registered before the current registrant of dotCOM which was purchased from some one in England back in the day. For the longest time dotCOM had pointed off to WorldPX.com. Now, the domain is no longer being directed there and was also renewed for another decade. So something is up I think. And to partner with the dotCOM on a poker room project would seem very lucrative and I would maybe have to scrap this new player honor idea on the dotNET thus wasting hours of time and money.
Also I am proud to say this little one page site is #1google for "master poker"
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
|