Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBank
Your paypalpoker.net site has come a long way since you first designed it, its looking a lot better now. I would suggest making the buttons on the left smaller and filling the space up with more buttons leading to more content (once you have added it). Keep adding content and this could be a really great site.
You might want to look into having buttons that change colour/shape etc when you hover over them.
EDIT: I would also chnage the font from times new roman to something like arial or verdana. It will make the site look alot more proffesional in my opinion.
|
Thanks, im going to add to the reviews, and hopefully rank well for the keywords.
Thats a great compliment and i appreciate it. Yes the design has definitely improved, and looks much more navigable, which has resulted in a 20% increase in clicks, which can only increase the income it makes.
I will experiment a little with the size of the buttons later.