Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-05-2007, 12:24 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,190
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Links

I am still looking to exchange more links...also because I am trying to get indexed and what not if someone who has a decent PR, I am willing to give a permenant block ad on the home page for a backlink. If you are interested please PM...Thank you

Cheryle
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-05-2007, 02:55 AM
Squigley Squigley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 102
Default

Hi Kaus.

I can give you some PR3 links from links pages if you want. A straight exchange will do. Mice site by the way.
__________________
Poker Bonuses | No Deposit Poker | Poker Directory
Free Online Poker | Poker Review | Best Casino Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-05-2007, 06:15 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,190
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Thanks very much....I am quite proud of how it is turning out since I am learning. PM me your info and I will get it up today.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-05-2007, 07:55 AM
Squigley Squigley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 102
Default

OK, pm sent. (I didn't mean 'Mice' of course, I meant Nice)
__________________
Poker Bonuses | No Deposit Poker | Poker Directory
Free Online Poker | Poker Review | Best Casino Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2007, 03:36 PM
schoolly schoolly is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12
Default

So what is your site?
__________________
Real money poker guide
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PR 4 Links and Articles Available Bryan The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-28-2007 01:39 PM
PR3 Links for Sale / $50 for 6 Months indieangler The Poker Affiliate Exchange 5 11-18-2006 05:20 PM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 06:47 AM
Relevancy of links + big daddy PokerMaster Search Engine Optimization 8 06-08-2006 02:07 PM
I am placing a members links section Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 02-02-2005 04:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0