Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11  
Old 12-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 353
Default

He probably doesn't "work" for Pokerlistings. He probably does own the 3 sites he listed. I would imagine he gets links pointing to PL's learn-texas-holdem site and then goes to them and gets whatever money he can for the links.

I obviously don't know this to be fact, but that appears to be what is happening.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-17-2007, 07:16 PM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 62
Default

I don't think he would work for pokerlistings. I have been collaborating with them for around a year now and I have nothing but positive to say about them. They have been very helpfull in getting my site noticed, and they provide content for me on a regular basis. Their service is top notch in my book. I would hate to think they would use individual like our friend just to get links. That's why they write free articles for however asks for them.
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Francis Raj Francis Raj is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 34
Send a message via MSN to Francis Raj Send a message via Yahoo to Francis Raj Send a message via Skype™ to Francis Raj
Default

Hey,

Thanks for your post..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-18-2007, 08:13 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,578
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypokercorner View Post
I don't think he would work for pokerlistings.
He gets paid to send them links so yeah he works with them...hes salary based. I asked him on MSN
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-24-2007, 12:52 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 364
Default

Oh right I think I see how it works now. There have been numerous occasions where someone has offered me a link from one of their shabby 10 page link-infested poker sites for a link to a major site. I assumed that the big sites made these little going-nowhere just-for-links sites so that they could get links without having to link out.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-24-2007, 06:54 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 612
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
He gets paid to send them links so yeah he works with them...hes salary based. I asked him on MSN
So basically he is paid to spam?
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Link Exchange ajd1970 Link Exchanges 1 11-08-2007 09:21 AM
My 2 sites need some serious link exchange! 3jokers Link Exchanges 2 08-22-2007 04:48 PM
home page link exchange gooderpoker Link Exchanges 2 05-27-2007 05:12 PM
Link exchange software royalwinner Search Engine Optimization 0 03-30-2007 08:19 AM
PR4 Link Exchange VegasPokerPro.com The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 08-01-2006 10:49 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0