Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-06-2007, 08:32 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 16
Default Add your site or blog to my poker directory

Hi,
I'm looking for link trades and I accept submissions to my poker directory. You can submit your link directly via http://www.mypokercorner.com/add_link.html

There are some guidelines which are listed in that link. I have turned down a lot of sites in the past. Basically, if your site provides good content (i.e. isn't a banner farm) and doesn't make my eyes bleed when I look at it, I rarely decline a request. The general idea is that I want to link to sites that my visitors would be interested in.

*** PLEASE submit to a category that is apporpriate for your site ***

I will respond to each link submission. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling PR2 Poker site 3jokers Websites & Domains For Sale 7 11-02-2007 09:35 PM
Advertising on well established and reputable poker network - From just £2.95/month! John D Buy & Sell Advertising 0 06-14-2007 05:45 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
Add your poker site to DeuceAce directory John D The Spam Forum 0 01-15-2006 11:21 AM
Poker tournament schedule on your website Pokerboy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 08-30-2005 03:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0