Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-05-2007, 03:24 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 176
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default Want Exchanges - Can offer PR3 HP Links

I am open to almost any type of exchange. I can give you homepage links with text around from:

cardslife.com (PR3)
sitngonwin.com (PR3)

I am looking for homepage or internal page links back (not directory pages). Please PM your offers...I will accept any reasonable ones.

I can also exchange links with links pages if interested.

Thanks in advanced!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling Sitewide and In-Text Links (one-time offer) ThePokerBank Buy & Sell Advertising 2 06-30-2007 08:54 PM
offer: affiliate partnership(your links on my webpage) dadaas The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 04-06-2007 02:29 PM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 07:47 AM
Quality Links wanted. Trade or buy (PR4 I offer) epsilionflow The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-26-2006 11:38 AM
PartyGaming IPO - The London Stock Exchange Jeremy General Poker Chat 66 09-07-2005 12:33 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0