Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-09-2007, 07:57 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 894
Default Where can I buy non poker links?

Anybody knows where I can buy translation related textlinks? Looking for some high page ranked (min PR5) for www.eng2swe.com...
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-09-2007, 08:03 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 323
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Try content writers, stock photo sites.. image sites.. seo companies.. all of those other service sites that are not actually translators.. or .. you might try translation providing sites that provide different languages than you provide..

LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-09-2007, 01:49 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Try forums.digitalpoint.com and scroll down to the links section...here is the direct link: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-09-2007, 01:58 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 894
Default

Thanks alot!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0