Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-08-2007, 07:35 AM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 196
Default Looking to trade 'german' links

Hi,

is any one of you having german sites? Sites that are either in german or in .de/.at domains or are simply german subpages of your established sites.
I'd be happy to exchange links with my www.poker24.pl/de which does pretty well in google.de

best regards.
Chris
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 96
Default interested

as soon as I have my links section set up, I'd be happy to trade. My main website is in german. I have sent you a PM with my mail adress.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2007, 02:24 PM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 96
Default

Just one thing : I took a link at your german website content. your german is horrible, you really should do something about it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2007, 04:51 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Just one thing : I took a link at your german website content. your german is horrible, you really should do something about it.
True, my german sucks, luckily I'm finding a german author soon so it will improve
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-08-2007, 07:45 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I had 6 pages translated to German awhile ago, I might be willing to exchange if you're interested, they're review pages, that I also have in English.. I'm still waiting on the pages though... it's been awhile.. :/ but if I do get them.. I'll repost here
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trade Gaming/Arcade/Gambling/Poker/Slots/Sportsbook Links FPForum Link Exchanges 1 07-25-2007 03:59 PM
Link Trade - 2 sentences with 2 links the27offsuit.com The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 12-15-2006 01:42 PM
Need quality forum posts, will trade links or content chrisptp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-07-2006 01:33 PM
Do you trade links with everyone? PFO General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-05-2006 10:51 PM
Quality Links wanted. Trade or buy (PR4 I offer) epsilionflow The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-26-2006 11:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0