Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > KiwiPoker.com

KiwiPoker.com Discuss KiwiPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Le Michelle here.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I just wanted to give a quick a shout out to the support staff at KiwiCasinoPoker. Last night we hosted a tournament there and leading up to the tourney an issue arose that I wanted to get handled literally a half hour before the thing started.

The live support on the site was very friendly and told me who was working on my case. 5 minutes later I received an email from Matt at Kiwi who resolved all my issues.

Then after the tourney a player had a cash-out request that he needed an answer to. I shot off an email to Matt and sure enough the question was answered in 5 minutes again!

For all you guys out there that promote the other playtech rooms *wink wink* you may want to get Kiwi into your portfolio. Personally I like the graphics better but the 100% commitment to their affiliates and customer service is what sold me. Next time I play at or promote a playtech room, there is no question it will be our friends at Kiwi.
  #2  
Old 03-28-2006, 10:35 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,424
Default

Is pretty much the same as Titan. I would promote it if my CPA was as good as Titan's.

Le Michelle, if you have a good offer send me an email or PM and we can discuss. I would promote it pretty well if the deal was the right one .

Corpfan1

ps...everything looks good and I actually like the fresh colour scheme there...just was a bit disappointed that each time I got moved from one table to another...it boots me out and I have to relaunch the software...is this a common glitch or was it just bad luck?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAW Network Live Support Coming Soon Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-08-2007 09:10 PM
FSP to hold events at Kiwi Steven KiwiPoker.com 1 09-08-2006 02:43 PM
Partypoker's sad support bonusrobber PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 1 08-22-2006 09:24 PM
50% upto $200 Reload this weekend at Kiwi LeMichelle KiwiPoker.com 0 07-25-2006 05:02 PM
Promote New Kiwi Poker logo, earn cash prizes! LeMichelle KiwiPoker.com 0 07-19-2006 04:09 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0