Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Okay so I'm out in Atlanta last week and the guy I am working with pretty much plays 15-30 for a living exclusively at Party. I have never been a big fan of multi-tableing as I have a hard enough time concentrating on one table :lol:

This dude's set-up was something else though. Side by side monitors, both large. His main screen was a 23.5" monitor that he could play 4 tables with no overlap.

I have tried multi-tableing a few times, but with my computer overlap is inevitable. I realized how easy playing 4 tables really is if you have the right set-up.

Anyone else have a pimped out set-up for multi-tableing, post a pic.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2005, 07:28 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

No pic, but I have a custom machine that I made myself (I'm a computer guru) with a 42" Samsung Plasma EDTV Monitor hooked up with DVI (digital video input). I never play 4 tables, but could easily accomplish it.

My machine has:
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1 Gigabyte of PQI advanced RAM (memory)
160 gig Serial ATA hard drive
Plextor DVD+/-RW Serial ATA
1,000 mbps gigabit ethernet LAN adapter
42" Samsung Plasma EDTV monitor
GeForce4 Titanium Graphics Card 128MB

Dan

P.S. I build custom computers if anybody is in need.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2005, 01:44 PM
slvrmountn slvrmountn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18
Default

LOL, I think I am crazy, I frequesntly play 8 tables at once. When I do this it is mostly sitngo's 20 & 30 PL tables at party and Empire. I do this beacue I average about $66/hour.

If I think of it I will take a screen shot next time and post it here, I have a lot of over lap. I can run 4 tables with no overlap but when I run 8 it gets a bit hectic. The worst part is I keep stats for all of them so I have to write down my finish and my buyin. I used to use poker tracker but it runs so slow now I gave up on it.

I only do this on my laptop which has a wide screen. My home PC has a 20" old school Mitsubishi and I run the resolution at 1600 x 1200, this gets me 4 tables with no overlap as well.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Only three tables at Pacific Poker Vule23 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 3 03-15-2007 08:48 AM
A crazy night at the tables NewPokerGirl The Cocktail Lounge 1 02-16-2007 06:50 AM
PartyPoker is about to deal the five billionth hand! Come Play Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 08-19-2006 08:09 AM
Meet your Love Playing Poker at PartyPoker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-16-2006 08:06 AM
Party no longer sharing tables with skins Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 31 10-11-2005 04:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0