News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 959
Default Party BlackJack is rigged

That is all.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-02-2006, 09:28 PM
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 219
Default

Agreed bro...LOL.
__________________
:: PokerOwnage :: Live it, Love it, OWN it!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-02-2006, 09:48 PM
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 280
Default

The sky is blue
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-02-2006, 10:34 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 407
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

all online casinos are F............ked
__________________
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,954
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I think those filthy high limit slots at the Wynn are rigged.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-03-2006, 12:04 PM
pokerbribes pokerbribes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 26
Default

well, they use 10 decks or so.....casinos are 4or 5...so the advantage will be for the house...always

whatever you do, don't play BJ at poker room...
__________________
Sign up for online poker through www.PokerBribes.com and receive $40 FREE!! Refer a friend and receive $20 FREE!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-04-2006, 09:08 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 937
Default

gee, ya think? tried it once, that was enough lol

That game is evil, live or online...
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2006, 04:41 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

Out of the hundreds if not thousands of times I have played blackjack, I still cant remember if I have ever came out a winner.....

tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 959
Default

Now that the steam is gone, I'll tell the story but keep it short:

Business in Toronto

Late night out with clients

Drunk and bored in hotel room at 1AM

Drop 2K on BlackJack

Examples, I had 10 8 and the dealer shows a 4. I stand, dealer flips up a 10 then a 4(!) then a 2...

Repeat 8-10 times literally

Result is one pissed off, tired, drunk dude
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Poker
Examples, I had 10 8 and the dealer shows a 4. I stand, dealer flips up a 10 then a 4(!) then a 2...

The dealer hits on 18? Must be a typo somewhere.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:42 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0