Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 03-21-2005, 05:08 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/g...741&newsLang=en
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-22-2005, 10:33 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That would get me into trouble. I can see myself waiting at the airport to go to Vegas and losing a few hundred before I even get on the plane.............great idea, but not for me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-22-2005, 11:43 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

Just imagine how much this would help on long road trips though!!
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-23-2005, 01:00 AM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

This idea is perfect for me. I can play poker on my cell phone at my Gamblers Anonymous meetings. Thank you Pokerroom.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-23-2005, 01:17 AM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

LOL
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-24-2005, 02:56 PM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

That would be equivalent to drinking rum out of a slurpy cup during an Alcaholics Anonymous meeting.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-25-2005, 05:40 PM
RiverStevens RiverStevens is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 69
Send a message via MSN to RiverStevens
Default

Unfortunately I have to admit I would do it! I'm such a degenerate.
__________________
Your one-stop poker shop
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Eric Eric is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6
Default

I think that this will be huge. A whole new market. Someone remind me what the deal is with PokerRoom's affiliate program?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0