Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-02-2005, 03:49 AM
FinRivered FinRivered is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 56
Default

Yea those wheel of fortune machine at Alladdins are Loose. I hit 1000 2x's in 2 days. Jeremy the ones right outside the poker room. I swear it was hit like 5 times in 2 hours there.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I never played at the Alladin until that day. I'm gonna see if they will give me some comps for a room upgrade when I go out for the WSOP. I would like to give them a chance to get a little of their money back :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hola, Bonjour, Hallo - Multi Language Vegas Poker 247 Banners LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-13-2007 12:15 PM
$10 Free Cash for 1st Time Depositors at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-02-2007 04:30 PM
Did we miss this? Vegas casino opens online! adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-15-2006 01:50 AM
12 days of Christmas at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-13-2006 04:33 PM
Casino Partners (Vegas Red) Link Format indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-15-2006 07:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0