Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

View Poll Results: What is your favorite poker room to play at.
1. I just want to see answers damit! 1 5.26%
2. Party Poker 6 31.58%
3. Pacific Poker 1 5.26%
4. Noble Poker 0 0%
5. Paradise Poker 2 10.53%
6. Poker Stars 4 21.05%
7. Poker Room 3 15.79%
8. Full Tilt 2 10.53%
9. Poker.com 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-13-2005, 11:46 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

Why is this your favorite room?

Thanks
R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-13-2005, 11:47 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

I like Pacific Poker because they dont slow roll the all in situations. They get it over with and barely let you see how you won or lost.

I also like the tournaments blind increments.

Rog
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Stars all day long. Paradise second..............and then Party. I am starting to try some new spots though.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-14-2005, 09:33 AM
El_Maximo El_Maximo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hershey, PA
Posts: 110
Default

If I want to make money I play at Party or Pacific. But UB is by far my favorite site to play. The competition is good, friendly tables, and lightning fast software.
__________________
- El Maximo

"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi

Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.

No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-14-2005, 11:14 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,284
Default

Like hollywood, stupid players all day and night,
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-16-2005, 12:51 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

I've never tried Hollywood. Maybe Ill sign up
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Another loose site is GoldenPalacePoker.com. I made some decent money there when I was doing the Pink Bunny thing.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-16-2005, 03:03 AM
Atorvastatin Atorvastatin is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 63
Default

Bodog anyone? I've been cleaning up there and think the UI is first rate.
__________________
BeaverPokerOnline

My Blog

The Bad Beat
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I gotta tell you, I like playing at most of them. I like the look and feel of Full Tilt Poker and Ultimate Bet best. Absolute Poker has great software too.

I enjoy Pokerstars quite a bit, and I've had good luck at Bodog and Bugsy's Club and Poker.com too.

I've been playing at Party Poker for over 2 years now, and I still like playing there too.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-16-2005, 01:34 PM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

FTP, they have the best software for what I need. I want more players on the $20 and up SNGs I like to play 3 or more at a time, and it take almost an hour sometimes to fill. Stars in 2nd, then Pacific. Pacific has the fishest games I think but the software sucks.
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM
favorite site? YY4NE1 General Poker Chat 4 08-29-2005 11:26 PM
favorite site to play YY4NE1 General Poker Chat 0 08-08-2005 06:06 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0