Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 07-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 280
Default Party Poker CND vs USD exchange rate

I was about to make a withdrawal from Party Poker. But I decided to checks its exchange rate converter. And I couldn't believe the rate they have.

If I wanted to withdraw $3000 USD I would only get $3078 CND. If I wanted to deposit 3000 CND I would only get 2750 USD.

I know the American dollar has been dropping so I went and checked. xe.com. From there I should receive $3,148 CND. Quite a large difference imo.

Party gives these for Canadian customers.

1 USD = 1.0261 CAD 1 CAD = 0.9169 USD

Xe.com rates are: 1 CAD = 0.952971 USD 1 USD = 1.04935 CAD

Do you guys think this is something to complain about? I wish I checked this before I made a large deposit there.







Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
Party Poker New Software... adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-15-2005 02:31 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0