Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 05-02-2007, 02:42 PM
kaus's Avatar
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 946
Default Carbon Poker/Poker.com payment options

Ellen,

Is the company going to be adding any other payment options to the list? Just curious if Use My Bank would be available. I noticed through the ones you do have for Canadians Ecocard wants a credit card same goes for Epassport and Click2Pay takes a few days or so through your bank. This is just what I have been reading on the sites. I have not tried them as far as the credit card goes because I am a skeptic when it comes to my credit card. I am just thinking of something that is more convienant for the customer.

Thanks

Cheryle
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 05-02-2007, 05:56 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 109
Default

Hello hello ,

Yes, the boys are working on securing more payment options; I will let you all know as these become availiable.

Cheers,

Ellen
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 05-02-2007, 06:06 PM
kaus's Avatar
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 946
Default

Thank you...Since I started this I have not had much time to play so I never really had much of a need to deposit I have funds on another account so I stay there.It's not exactly the simplest thing to do. I always stuck with Neteller or Usemybank...trying to get other means in a hurry is non exsistant when you dont want to give your credit card out to another company besides the room you are at.

Thanks Ellen
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US Payment + Poker Reviews - Original Content! LadyHoldem The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-16-2007 04:14 PM
Payment method can be changed Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 6 02-08-2007 06:41 AM
US affiliate payment options SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 1 01-31-2007 12:31 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
Party Poker Payment Options? gPowell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-31-2005 01:41 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0