Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-15-2005, 03:27 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

As many of you already know, I have been a huge Party affiliate for the past few years. I get emails from affiliate managers almost daily wanting me to pimp their sites.

I look at what we do as being business partners with these card rooms. Sure we may make $1000 one month from a site, but they just made $4000. At the end of the year that is $48K that we made them. When I look at new opportunities I always look at how accessible my new business partner is and how much are they going to try to earn my business.

With that said, I have never promoted Paradise before..........although I've played there my fair share :P!

I recently decided to begin promoting Paradise because the affiliate manager there (Stephen) is the shit. He didn't ask me for this endorsment and I am gaining nothing from giving it (no subaffiliate program yet B) ) but I will happily give it. Here's a guy who will call you on the phone or exchange emails with you every night if you want him too. How many other affiliate managers are this accessible?

Regardless of who you promote, If your reading this and you are new to this game, the best thing you can do is get latched onto a good affiliate manager. These guys can give you some great ideas and will bend over backwards for you if you are a producer or present them with a plan.

I would venture to say that affiliate managers are under utilized. If we are making these sites 40, 50, 60 thousand dollars a year, don't you think we should get a little service?

Anyhow, I don't want to ramble on but I just wanted to express the importance of getting to know your affiliate managers and realizing how much they can help you once you start bringing in the big numbers.

Stephen from Paradise who is a member of this board truly is one of the best I've worked with since I started my business. So do yourself a favour if you haven't found a good affiliate manager that is willing to look at your business and give some great tips, and contact him!

As always just my two cents.

Jeremy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-15-2005, 03:32 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
Default

I agree Jeremy - I really haven't done any promoting for Paradise (they are currently only promoted on one of my 83 sites) but I think Stephen is one of the best affiliate managers out there. I've sent emails to affiliate managers only to hear a reply back weeks later... I sent Stephen a PM on here and received a message back a few hours later!!!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-15-2005, 04:50 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 552
Default

Heh Jeremy,

Signing up for their affiliate program now....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-15-2005, 05:44 AM
aldav aldav is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Default

well I ain't getting rich with paradise but i finally got a couple of rmps.
Steve knows my opinion about making at least a couple of tv commercials that could get the ball rolling.
I'm hanging in there but we need a pr push to keep it on the map.
cpa may be a better play than mgr

Merchant : All Merchants
Affiliate ID : 520
Campaign : All Sites
Date Range : Friday, April 01, 2005 - Sunday, May 15, 2005

Merchant Paradise Poker
Impressions 137495
Click-Thrus 80
Click-Thru % 0.1%
Downloads 161
Downloads % 201.25%
Active Accounts 2
Registrations 2
New Registration Deposits $400.00
Purchase Accounts 2
Wager Accounts 2
CPA Accounts 0
Deposits $400.00
Rake $12.34
Deposit to Revenue Ratio 3.0%
Net Revenue $12.34
Total Commission $3.09
Commission (%) $3.09
Commission (CPA) $0.00
Tiered Commission $0.00
Referral Levels 1 0
Referral Levels 2 0
Referral Levels 3 0
Referral Levels 4 0
__________________
Aldav Poker
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 552
Default

Quick question, how do you add a bonus code to the paradise affiliate system for use offline... and when someone signs up.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 552
Default

I've been told this is coming soon along with CD's with affiliate codes built in for us to send out. So damn cool!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Quick Testimonial Jeremy SuperPokerAffiliates.com 0 04-15-2006 08:58 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0