Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This was an interesting article by Aaron Wall:

Why You Should Pay Upfront for SEO

And here's a quote from the article:

"That's the whole point of being an independant SEO. Each day I wake I can chose who I help and how I help them. If I am not interested in something I will not do it. Why should I?

If I create clutter I am the problem, not the solution."

My contention is that if you create a great website with good content, try to help people, you will create lasting relationships with real customers and make far more money thatn you would by running just another banner farm.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt stats Problem Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 03-14-2007 10:14 AM
Best use of time for part timer ucladave General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 07-12-2006 01:05 AM
Strange Problem nick777 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 12-15-2005 08:48 PM
Problem with Bonus Codes skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-28-2005 08:18 AM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0