I love articles like that tomt. I hope D'mato can get something done soon, but looks like the war in Iraq will have to be addressed first.
Maybe he should get the Dem's to pull a stunt like the Republicans did to get the bill passed in the first place.
Attach the poker exemption provision to an important bill that they can't afford to not vote for in an election year and then not tell them it is in there until about 10 minutes before the vote.
I think that is fair, but we would have to wait an other year and half for elections.
Maybe it is worth hanging on to our poker sites, growing them further, possibly networking them together, so that when the government comes around we will be in a great position.
SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.
Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
|