Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-26-2007, 07:27 AM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 531
Default Need help translating to new languages

I want to convert my new leader board to different languages on my web site. However, do I make multiple pages all in different languages? And if so, how do I make sure the right language gets shown to the right person?

Example, I have the pages in english, hungarian, german. How do I get the German page to the Germans?

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2007, 03:09 PM
DominoD DominoD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 97
Default

get links from german sites and put this in your header (for german pages)

<**** http-equiv="content-language" *********"de">
__________________
Poker Articles
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-28-2007, 12:56 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 449
Default Isn't there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDog
And if so, how do I make sure the right language gets shown to the right person?

Example, I have the pages in english, hungarian, german. How do I get the German page to the Germans?

SmackDog
some sort of software/code that will recognize the geolocation of the IP and automatically redirect to a subdomain?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Translations sizzz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-27-2007 07:40 PM
Marketing in different languages PokerProp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 02-15-2007 01:06 AM
4 Languages Press Release and Podcast gPowell CelebPoker.com 0 04-20-2006 01:53 PM
Other Languages skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 04-16-2006 04:02 PM
Google and languages PokerMaster Search Engine Optimization 0 02-27-2006 09:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0