News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-24-2007, 01:54 AM
poseidon poseidon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5
Default How do you cash in your hard earned affiliate money?

I know pokerstars and fulltilt pay you through your pokerstars or fulltilt account.

But most of american banks are rejecting checks from online gambling site.

How do you deposit your affiliate checks to your checking?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-24-2007, 03:07 AM
geoffvro geoffvro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28
Default

http://www.britishairways.com/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-24-2007, 04:47 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon
But most of american banks are rejecting checks from online gambling site.

This isn't really true. I'm not sure what bank everyone else is using, but I haven't had a single issue with this.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:30 AM
fatbill fatbill is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 60
Default

I deposited the check I got from PokerStars with no problems.... FTP, I used ePassport.. also no problem....
__________________
Texas Holdem Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:47 AM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 89
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

I've also been able to cash a pokerstars check with no problems. However, that was last week. I have a couple on the way so I'll see if anything has changed.
__________________
Sit N Go, N Win! Affiliate Page - Promote this high converting e-book on you site today!

7.41% CONVERSION RATE!! - send us traffic, we will convert it!

--Take 5 minutes out of your work schedule to send one of our pre-written, high converting e-mails to your list and start making easy money as we speak! - $44/sale...you do the math
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Poker-Business Poker-Business is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 6
Send a message via AIM to Poker-Business Send a message via MSN to Poker-Business Send a message via Skype™ to Poker-Business
Default

Checks or wire transfer
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-24-2007, 11:04 AM
joeker joeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbill
I deposited the check I got from PokerStars with no problems.... FTP, I used ePassport.. also no problem....

Me either....sometimes a bank will put a hold on a foreign check until it clears, but that has nothing to do with gambling, it's just a standard precaution.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-24-2007, 04:04 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 143
Default

Ditto on the no problem cashing PokerStar's checks in my US bank account.

So far . . .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Cash in at Marketing Poker Products: What Every Affiliate Marketer Should Know pojax The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-13-2007 10:35 AM
how will you cash out affiliate earnings - USA Affiliates pokernut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-18-2007 10:29 AM
45%++ commission & 60% Cash Back for players! royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 2 11-23-2006 03:21 PM
Affiliate Option: Quick Cash Prodigy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 11-14-2005 11:37 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0