Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Paying Fulltilt for New sign-ups (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/8909-paying-fulltilt-new-sign-ups.html)

edmc 02-19-2007 07:52 AM

Paying Fulltilt for New sign-ups
 
This is the stats for a new depositor


Player Rake $2.54
Player Juice $4.05
Player Bonus 0
Player Added 0
Used Points 0
Player Fees $31.25
Fraud 0
Revenue - $24.66

So if this is how much it costs me to send a site 1 player, i am a bit worried about sending them say, 100 players of the same quality.

I really cannot afford to be sending them a cheque for $2466 dollars every month for sending them 100 new depositors

Darko 02-19-2007 09:56 AM

hehehehe its bad when affiliates end up paying the poker room for sending them players


anyhow your players will end up making more rake/juice then "player fees"

It just means instead of earning 20%, your really earning around 13% ( thats what it works out for me anyways...... although not for long as i have now switched to PAW's FullTilt CPA )

sizzz 02-19-2007 10:03 AM

as i am still new, how does negative revenue come? :( i mean what do the player fees consist of? thanks for your help

ih82lose 02-19-2007 10:19 AM

I promote full tilt. But They charge the highest players fees, and pay the lowest %. However I find them rather easy to convert, so I still promote them.

xpertadvice4u 02-19-2007 05:28 PM

Greek to me....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by edmc
This is the stats for a new depositor


Player Rake $2.54
Player Juice $4.05
Player Bonus 0
Player Added 0
Used Points 0
Player Fees $31.25
Fraud 0
Revenue - $24.66

I really cannot afford to be sending them a cheque for $2466 dollars every month for sending them 100 new depositors


Yes, that sounds scary.
For the ignorant people like myself, could you clarify what "rake" "juice" and "Fees" refer to?

"Rake" is the actual contributions to rake fees the player made? as opposed to some arithmetic division of rake (i.e. 1/6th of rake per hand at a 6 player table)?

"Juice"??????

"Fees": processing fees for deposits?

Aren't you also on the hook for Bonuses paid out?

I gather these are only an issue when you do MGR as opposed to CPA?

Thanx.

DealerDan 02-19-2007 05:37 PM

Rake = Cash Game Revenue.

Juice = Tournament Revenue.

Fees = Processing fees for deposits.

Bonuses are taken off too.

Although it's not that he is actually paying Full Tilt money or anything.

xpertadvice4u 02-19-2007 07:08 PM

[quote=DealerDan]Rake = Cash Game Revenue.

quote]

Thanks, but I am still not clear how that is calculated?

"Rake" is the actual contributions to rake fees the player made? as opposed to some arithmetic division of rake (i.e. 1/6th of rake per hand at a 6 player table)?

DealerDan 02-19-2007 08:06 PM

[quote=xpertadvice4u]
Quote:

Originally Posted by DealerDan
Rake = Cash Game Revenue.

quote]

Thanks, but I am still not clear how that is calculated?

"Rake" is the actual contributions to rake fees the player made? as opposed to some arithmetic division of rake (i.e. 1/6th of rake per hand at a 6 player table)?


Full Tilt uses the "dealt" method, not contributed. Or to simply:

$5 rake taken. 5 players were dealt cards. Regardless of who contributed what to the pot, $1 for each player would be added to their rake/cash game revenue.

Nick0r 02-20-2007 08:15 AM

Guys, I think you should see less fees now since Neteller is gone. IIRC the majority of the FT fees were from neteller instacash where the sites got charged a fortune (I believe it could have been a percentage nearing double figures), so since that has gone I think fees are less on both ends.

MrMcGee 02-20-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick0r
Guys, I think you should see less fees now since Neteller is gone. IIRC the majority of the FT fees were from neteller instacash where the sites got charged a fortune (I believe it could have been a percentage nearing double figures), so since that has gone I think fees are less on both ends.


I hope you're right Nickor, but I'm not holding my breath considering what Absolute Poker has done regarding increasing player deposit fees.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0