Wish I could say the same. I had my best months the 3 months leading up to UIGE. Once that came I lost a ton.
Perhaps this was because I didn't really promote any of the sites that remained agressively. ALL the sites i had worked the hardest on promoting and building search traffic to ALL left the USA market.
I never really promoted: UB, AP, PokerStars, FTP much until after the UIGE.
The sites I pushed were BetHoldem/123Poker I had 65% MGR and gave 50% rakeback which was paid daily. This was an easy sell and i had the offer before most of the other rakeback sites did. Noble Poker - won't disclose it but had an AWESOME deal with them so pushed this site hard. Other sites i promoted hard but less than the other two were Pacific, Everest and Mansion. Mansion was 5th in the most aggresively promoted for me, they lasted the longest but still left now.
__________________
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
- Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
- Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
|